Thursday, June 25, 2020

How to Cook Yummy Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup

Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup. Photo Source: Beef and Veggie Soup on Food Allergy Eats. Mommy Hates Cooking is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and links to Amazon.com. I adapted this recipe from one I saw in a cookbook in an effort to add more vegetables to our diet.

Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup My Mom's Old Fashioned Vegetable Beef Soup is one of my all-time favorite comfort food recipes. It's super simple homemade soup recipe and makes enough to freeze! Can I just brag about my family for a quick sec? You can have Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup

  1. Prepare 1 lb of stew meat cut to one inch pieces.
  2. Prepare 2 of large carrots pealed and sliced.
  3. It's 4 stalks of celery sliced.
  4. Prepare 1 of large yellow onion sliced.
  5. You need 2 ears of sweet corn kernels taken off ears.
  6. It's 1 cup of green beans cut.
  7. You need of Salt.
  8. It's of Pepper.
  9. Prepare of Mrs. Dash Garlic Herb Seasoning.
  10. You need 3 boxes of Kitchen Basics Beef Stock or one beef marrow bone and water.
  11. Prepare 2 Tbls of olive oil.
  12. Prepare 2 of bay leaves.

For my birthday, my mom took me on an amazing weekend trip to Boston … more on. As in all my exotic culinary adventures, I used Rumba Meats sliced beef liver, which is full of iron and essential vitamins. Serve it with rice, mashed potatoes and/or veggies. Mom's Homemade Beef Vegetable Soup A recipe handed down by my Mom that I have altered to make my own.

Mommy’s Beef and Veggie Soup step by step

  1. In an 8 quart stock pot heat olive oil on medium heat for 5 minutes..
  2. Add all ingredients to pot to brown and dry ingredients to taste. Let it go stirring frequently about 5 minutes..
  3. Add beef stock and bay leaves. Get pot to a simmer. Lower heat to low and cover and let cook 2 hours..

Try this vegetable beef soup recipe and get more comfort food recipes and ideas from Food.com. Better than Campbell's but just as comforting! Loosely based on a gourmet cooking magazine's recipe for Beef Barley soup, I didn't have any barley or okra, so I added root veggies to make it more hearty. Try our instant pot beef and veggie minestrone soup recipe. See a full list of ingredients, macros and how to prepare this soup step by step.

0 comments:

Post a Comment